Figure 2-6. Diagram showing mounting points for securing
truck plate to floor of helicopter models UH-1D and UH-1H.
(b) Position track plate so that
Prior to testing, assure that safety
mounting holes and snap-on fittings are alined.
valve handle is in SAFE position (fig.
(c) Bolt track plate firmly in place with
(6) Assure that safety valve handle is in
(3) Assure that piston is in proper position by
piston should be visible.)
(4) Mount firing panel on instrument panel in
b. Performing Electrical Continuity Test Using Test
most convenient position for pilot use by locking snap-
Set for XM19.
screws of firing panel.
(5) Attach cable to firing panel and electrical
(1) Disconnect cable from firing panel and
insert test set between firing panel and cable (fig. 2-8).
(2) Rotate bail out from under handle of