4-17. ASPSU - Test (Cont)
3. Destructive test procedure (Cont).
d. ASPSU test shutdown.
(1) Place PUMP switch to the off position.
(2) Place PRES. DUMP switch (8) to the up
(3) Place AC POWER switch to the OFF
Always insure that the ASPSU test set is
depressurized before attempting to open chamber
door as personnel injury may result.
Raise the ASPSU test set pressure chamber door.
Disconnect the vacuum cylinder rod from the arming cable.
Lift the ASPSU from the test set.
Remove nylon webbing from chamber and inspect the severed ends for a completed, unfrayed cut.
e. Test set shutdown.
(1) Close the ASPSU test set pressure chamber door.
(2) Disconnect the 115 VAC power cable from the ASPSU test set and stow in accordance with TM 10-1670-
(3) Stow mounting brackets in accordance with TM 10-1670-266-13&P.
END OF TASK