TM 10-1670-277-23&P 0028 00
2. Using a flat-tip (slotted-head) screwdriver, remove two locking screws from damaged original parachute
connector link assembly. Disassemble link assembly, using a link separator, as required. If connector
link contains suspension lines, ensure lines are not allowed to slide off damaged link during disassembly
3. As applicable, position a replacement link assembly adjacent to disassembled original link assembly and
slide suspension lines from damaged link onto replacement link.
4. If required, pass remaining replacement link through attaching loop of adjoining component.
5. Fit replacement link together and ensure legs are engaged by tapping end of each bar with a mallet.
6. As applicable, trace suspension lines from connector link assembly to canopy to ensure lines are properly
installed and in correct sequence.
END OF WORK PACKAGE