When making repairs to the canopy material where the cotton
material and the No. 8 grommet must be removed to expose the
damaged area; it is not necessary to replace the cotton material and
the No. 8 grommet after the canopy repairs have been completed.
REPAIR COTTON REINFORCEMENT AROUND PILOT PARACHTUE ATTACHING RING
1. Repairs to the cotton reinforcement are limited to re-stitching and darning only.
2. Holes that do not exceed ¾-inch can be darned.
3. Darns are permitted to penetrate the cotton material as well as the top skin.
4. Darns are not permitted in the nylon reinforcement material.
5. Darn IAW procedures listed in WP 0015 00.
END OF WORK PACKAGE