ARMY TM 10-1670-271-23&P
AIR FORCE TO 14D1-2-464-2
MARINE CORPS TM 01136B-23&P/1
Figure 2-49. Forming First Regular Stow
(10) Using a stow hook, make the first regular stow in the upper right stow loop (figure 2-50).
(11) Rotate deployment bag one-quarter turn clockwise.
(12 Grasp suspension lines approximately the width of the deployment bag and sliding the bag on the
table, form the second regular stow in the upper left corner of the bag.
(13) Using stow hook, make second regular stow In upper left corner (figure 2-51).
(14) Continue alternating stows from right to left until approximately 8 to 10 inches of suspension lines
are left unstowed (figure 2-52).
There should be a minimum of 8 stows on each panel.
(15) Remove the connector links from the tension plate.
(16) Fold the excess slack from the remaining suspension lines over the stowed suspension lines.