ARMY TM 10-1670-271-23&P
AIR FORCE TO 14D1-2-464-2
MARINE CORPS TM 01136B-23&P/1
Figure 2-52. Stowed Suspension Lines.
I. Tying Connector Links and Suspension Line Protective Cover. To secure the packed deployment bag,
continue as follows:
(1) Unroll suspension line protector cover and cover suspension lines.
Ensure that the risers are still in proper layout.
(2) Using a 14-inch length of Type I 1/4-inch cotton webbing, pass an end through the right bottom
connector link tie loop, through right pair of connector links, through top right connector link tie loop,
and through cover tie loop (figure 2-53).
(3) Secure all tie loops and connector links together with a surgeon's knot and a locking knot. Cut
excess webbing, leaving end approximately 2 inches long.
(4) Secure the left tie loops and connector links using procedures in steps (2) and (3) above (figure 2-
(5) Enter deployment bag number in log record book (figure 2-55).