TM 10-1670-280-23&P 0012 00
(5) As the strap is being threaded through the connector link assembly, the person positioned at the
canopy skirt grasps all suspension lines that are attached to the connector link assembly and
throws the line group over his/her shoulder. (This procedure shall be repeated for each
succeeding line group.)
(6) Ensure the connector link assemblies are threaded on the strap in a manner which positions the
odd numbered suspension lines to the left side of the strap.
(7) Secure the ends of the strap.
To properly layout the risers, proceed as follows:
1. Adapting the procedures above for locating the suspension lines in the proper layout, remove all turns,
tangles, and twists from the suspension risers.
2. Arrange the three suspension clevis attaching loops at the ends of the suspension risers in order, with
suspension riser of lines 1 through 40 to the left, suspension riser of lines 41 through 80 in the center and
suspension riser of lines 81 through 120 to the right.
3. Install a large suspension clevis through the riser attaching loops to maintain proper layout of the risers.
PACKING THE G-11C PARACHUTE
After preparing the parachute for proper layout, continue packing the G-11C parachute as follows:
1. Group separation of suspension lines.
a. Beginning with the connector link assembly to which suspension line number 1 is attached, count six
connector link assemblies.