TM 10-1670-280-23&P 0011 00
(3) Remove the taped webbing length from the webbing strap and cut the webbing into two equal
lengths with 6 connector links on each length.
(4) Rotate connector links inboard and tie the connector link assemblies together with the webbing
(5) Secure the ties with a surgeons knot and a locking knot.
(6) Trim tie ends to 2-inches.
(7) Cut two lengths of kraft paper, 14-inches by 28-inches.
(8) Wrap each group of connector links with two turns single of the kraft paper.
(9) Secure the kraft paper with one turn single of ticket No. 8/4 cotton orange thread on each side of
the connector links.
(10) Secure ties with a surgeons knot and locking knot.
(11) Trim tie ends to two-inches.