T-10C/T-10D TROOP BACK PARACHUTE ASSEMBLY
0025 00-1/(2 Blank)
THIS TASK COVERS:
Separator, Connector Link (Item 28, WP 0039 00)
Screwdriver, Flat-tip (Item 27, WP 0039 00)
92R(10) Parachute Rigger
Tape, Adhesive, Pressure Sensitive, Green
(Item 34, WP 0053 00)
Group No. 02, MAC (WP 0043 00)
WP 0011 00
1. Remove old risers by removing screws and disassembling link assemblies.
2. Obtain serviceable riser assembly from stock.
3. When replacing a riser assembly, make certain that risers are not twisted and that, when the male
canopy release fitting is facing down, the suspension lines are in proper sequence and location on
4. Replace log record book in accordance with WP 0011 00.
5. Replace T-10C/T-10D identification markings by wrapping two turns, ½-inch green, pressure-sensitive
adhesive tape around each riser assembly, centered on the confluence wrap.
END OF WORK PACKAGE