TM 10-1670-296-20&P 0043 00
Set POWER and JETTISON switches on control box to OFF.
Disconnect no. 3 and no. 4 Y-connectors and reconnect in opposite positions (no. 3 to no. 4 position
and no. 4 to no. 3 position). Reconnect cables and equipment. Set all initiator simulator breakers to
Repeat steps 7 and 8.
9. Set POWER and JETTISON switches on control box to OFF. Set 28 VDC POWER switch to OFF.
10. Test squib in accordance with WP 0046 00.
1. Disconnect 28 VDC power supply from 115 VAC power.
2. Disconnect and remove power cable from control box and 28 VDC power supply.
3. Disconnect and remove platform cables from Y-connectors and initiator simulators.
4. Disconnect and remove 50-foot main cables from first Y-connector and control box.
5. Disconnect and remove interconnect cables from Y-connectors.
6. Stow Y-connectors, Y-connector boxes, control box and cables in kit bag. Stow 28 VDC power supply
and initiator simulators in assigned storage location(s).
END OF WORK PACKAGE