0020 00-3/4 Blank
AUTOMATIC RIPCORD RELEASE, AR2
JUMP/OFF SWITCH MAINTENANCE
1. Use lint-free cleaning cloth (WP 0040 00, Item 3) moistened with anhydrous isopropyl alcohol
(WP 0040 00, Item 1) to clean areas where decals were mounted. Install new OFF decal (6)
and JUMP decal (7) by peeling protective back from new decals and placing new decals in
position. Press each new decal firmly in place.
When replacing the JUMP/OFF switch, always install the new push rod spring,
push rod, and packing that are included in the switch kit. Never use an old
push rod spring, push rod, or packing with a new switch.
2. If removed, lubricate packing (3) with anti-seize lubricant (WP 0040 00, Item 2) and install
new push rod spring, (5) push rod (4) and packing (3).
Use care not to damage packing when installing JUMP/OFF switch.
3. Position and install new JUMP/OFF switch. Move JUMP/OFF switch lever back and forth to
access screw holes.
4. Install and tighten self-locking screws.
5. Set the JUMP/OFF switch to OFF.
6. Test AR2 in accordance with procedures in WP 0009 00 or WP 0010 00 to be sure it
END OF WORK PACKAGE