Replace Riser Assemblies
Place Canopy in Proper Layout
1. Place the pack tray and harness on the pack table with the harness facing up.
2. Place the left set of connector links on the left post of the tension plate and the right group of
connector links on the right post of the tension plate.
3. Extend the canopy to the opposite end of the table.
4. Attach the vent loop at the top of the canopy to the apex attaching point at the end of the pack table.
5. Grasp and separate lines 1 and 28 and lines 14 and 15 at the skirt.
6. Run a 4-line check ensuring there are no twists IAW WP 0015 00.
Remove Main Risers from Pack Tray and Harness
1. Open canopy release cover.
2. Depress the two operator release levers and remove locking lug.
3. Pass the locking lug and soft loop through the small ring.
4. Rotate small ring 180 and large ring 180, and remove riser ring and riser.
5. Repeat steps for opposite side.
Remove Control Lines from Risers
1. Untie the two over hand knots and the knot in the running end securing the toggle to the control lines.
2. Remove toggles.
3. Pull control line from the riser.
Remove Main Risers from Main Canopy
1. Remove the screws from the connector link.
2. Remove connector links with suspension lines from each riser.
Attach the Main Risers to the Main Canopy
1. Layout a new set of main risers directly behind the connector link groups ensuring the guide ring is on
the inside top and there are no twists.
2. Using an adjustable wrench, completely open the barrel nut on the connector links and loosely
connect the appropriate riser to the appropriate connector link (top left connector link to the top left
riser, etc). Do not tighten at this time.