MC-6 PERSONNEL PARACHUTE SYSTEM
RESERVE EXTRACTOR ASSEMBLY
92R (10) Parachute Rigger
Extractor Bridal Assembly must be free of cuts, burns and frays.
Remove Reserve Extractor
1. Arrange the canopy on the pack table with gore 1 on top.
2. Layout the extractor immediately above the apex ensuring the extractor vent bridle lines are free of
turns, tangles and twists.
3. Remove the 12-inch length of one turn single Spectra cord (figure 1, item 1) from one end of the
apex extractor attaching loop (figure 1, item 2) through the looped end of the extractor vent bridle
line (figure 1, item 3), and back through apex extractor attaching loop (figure 1, item 2).
4. Remove the remaining extractor vent bridle lines (figure 1, item 3) in the same manner.
5. Remove the reserve extractor.
Figure 1. Remove Cord From Apex Extractor Attaching Loop.